Friday, May 11, 2012

Reliant Nomad

So I was driving through downtown Milwaukee about a half hour ago, and I had a brilliant idea: I should customize a reliant wagon into a 2-door wagon.

Then I was reminded of one of my previous posts talking about swiping the AWD system from a Talon and grafting it underneath a K-car, and I thought that would be a perfect combination.  I would definitely use the 5-speed manual, but I'm starting to wonder if I'd still want to stick with a 4-cylinder turbo or if a V6 would be better.  I wonder if I could still use the factory 2.5L instead of needing to take the DSM route for the whole powertrain.  It's an interesting idea, and I think it would make for an epic sleeper, city car, daily driver, or track day car.  I really want to shoot by a BMW 325i in a corner while being sideways in this car.  What a jaw dropper!

No comments:

Post a Comment