Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Bonus Post: ViewFinder Bio for LocaLeben

Hey guess what?!  I scored a local artist spotlight in a local magazine!  I figured I'd share the magazine with you all, so you can see the cool article that they put together on their website.  This is the first issue that is coming out online only, and they've certainly embraced the concept of crafting a digital magazine.  It's such a neat transformation to compare the hard copy version to the new web-based version.  I love the slideshows and the linking opportunities.  I'm super excited for both their new format and the fact that I'm now a published artist.


Check out the "print" version online at: http://issue26.localeben.com/
Contributors are on page 4, and there's a link from my smiling face to my article there.


No comments:

Post a Comment