Saturday, October 2, 2010

Burnout Coreagraphy Idea

Ok, so I know I'm a bit... behind on my posting, but I'll try to make it up to my two readers tomorrow some time. In the meantime, though, I had an interesting idea while watching a youtube video of a guy roasting his tires to make room for new, bigger rims to wrap around bigger brakes. For starters, you'll have to watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsiI9pFRrKA&feature=fvw . Notice the second try he gives his slippery driveway. How awesome would it have been to have him finish by driving into his garage, tires ablaze!?! Granted, his garage is a two-car garage, and that isn't as cool as a single, but I think that'd still be pretty freakin' sweet. Consider that now on my list of tings to do.

Put that on your rims and smoke it!


Soon to come: Marauder/Police Vic, 2g Trans Am, Fox Body Mustang, '66 Galaxie, and review of my recent cars...

No comments:

Post a Comment